Saturday, July 12, 2014

Close To My Heart Briefcase

Good Saturday to you all!  We are finishing up on our summer break here in our area.  Yup, school starts Monday!
From Millan.Net

My boys are on the fence about going back.  Loquacious is moving on up to 6th grade and that means he'll be in middle school with Bio-Comp, who is in 8th grade this year.  And that leaves Knock-Out starting 3rd and at school without either of his brothers for the first time ever.  He's is actually excited about that...finally being the only Garcia brother at school! From Millan.Net

So while we are enjoying a last ditch effort of being lazy...because our summer was anything but lazy From Millan.Net
...I'm going to share a little project I started at Stamp Camp and just now finished.

 It's my Close To My Heart Briefcase...
 
 
Inks: Chocolate
Papers: Skylark paper pack, Chocolate cardstock
Accessories: My Creations Journaling Cards Box, Burlap Ribbon, wooden buttons, hemp, antique copper brads, Velcro dots
 
 
I made it to accompany me when I do Home Gatherings.  Inside are things that remind me, and let others know, why I love being a part of the CTMH family.  I haven't got around to filling it yet, but the idea is to put a photo of my family because this "job" lets me stay available for them, a watch because I set my own work hours, money because...well, I get paid to have this much fun!  You get the idea. From Millan.Net

 
Here is a shop of the back, complete with a pocket in the back to hold my business cards! 
 
 
 
Be sure and stop by tomorrow evening, there is a great blog hop that will be going around! From Millan.Net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...