Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Noel

This was a simple and quick card to put together.  Totally not my usual style, but it was fun to do.  I used the Cricut Craft Room to design the landscape using the House (pg. 42), the Tree2 (pg. 52), and the Rectangle8 (pg. 65) from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I welded the Noel (pg. 79) from the Artiste cartridge in the bottom corner.

Paper: Sparkle and Shine Reflections Kit (limited time only!!)
Tools: Art Philosophy, Artiste Cricut cartridge

When I cut the pieces, I cut two of the snow scene.  I tore the top off of one and attached it to the top of the other to create some depth in the snow.  If I make this again, I think I'll cut another snow scene piece for more depth.  Or I may just leave it and move on to another card design in my head.

Come back soon and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...